01 January 2009

Previously On All My Children...

Every day I'll pick somebody from the past to feature on Previously On All My Children. I'll go through my favourites, then I'll have to start cracking open my All My Children coffeetable book and putting my finger on a random picture.

Esta TerBlanche
(Gillian Andrassy Lavery)
























Born: Rustenburg, NW Province, South Africa; 7 January 1973 (age 36)
Airdates: August 1997 - October 2001
Last known project: ?

I looooved her. Black shiny hair, exquisite features, so sophisticated in her speech and the way she carried herself. I don't remember Gillian's first days in Pine Valley...I was in high school and only watching sporadically...but I loved her tortured relationship with Ryan, her twisted-but-sexy dalliance with David Hayward, her sparring with Greenlee (below). She was a Hungarian princess. She was shot in the head and her heart was given to Laura English....so tragic and sad, but the show kept Gillian as a ghost for a few months. Ryan is with Greenlee now and he keeps calling her the love of his life, but really, the love of his life was his Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment